The maintenance of the ATR 72
allows you to always keep your vehicle in excellent health while ensuring excellent performance and safety.
Released in 1989 by Finnair, the ATR 72 is a regional airliner manufactured by the Italian-French consortium ATR.
It can carry up to 72 passengers and 4 crew members.
Thanks to the ENAC Part 145 certification
, IATS Group can perform maintenance and reconditioning operations on C20 structural components, for components other than complete engines or APU.
Those are processes of fundamental importance allowing you to always maintain the aircraft in good shape ensuring ideal performance.
The service is carried out at the headquarters in Roccadaspide and is performed by an experienced and professional staff working with state-of-the-art machinery and tools.
The component is sent by the customer, often with details on the problems encountered.
Then it is subjected to visual inspection aimed to identify other problems and then goes into processing.
Each piece is disassembled, photographed and catalogued. It is restored to the optimal state and validated by the certified staff.
A similar process also occurs for the components of the ATR 72, an aircraft equipped with two Pratt & Whitney Canada PW124B turboprop engines.
It can reach a maximum speed of 509 km/h and has a range of 1500 km.
It is made in passenger and military versions.
- ATR 72-101: (25-09-1989)
- ATR 72-201: (25-09-1989, marketed as ATR 72-200)
- ATR 72-102: (14-12-1989)
- ATR 72-202: (14-12-1989, marketed as ATR 72-200)
- ATR 72-211: (15-12-1992, marketed as ATR 72-210)
- ATR 72-212: (15-12-1992, marketed as ATR 72-210)
- ATR 72-212 A: (14-01-1997, marketed as ATR 72-500)
- ATR 72-600: passenger version introduced in 2007; characterized by an elongated fuselage and equipped with the most powerful turboprop engines Pratt & Whitney Canada PW127M.
- ATR 72-600F: all-cargo version, first flight 16 September 2020.
- ATR Cargo Variant: cargo version.
Derived military versions:
- ATR 72MP version for maritime patrol, search and rescue.
- ATR 72 ASW (such as ATR 42MP), with extra anti-submarine capability.
- ATR Corporate Version: business jet, military/government version for VIP transport.